– Pro quality, 20-megapixel Hasselblad camera
– 31 minutes flight time up to 44 MPH
– 1080p video transmission up to 5 miles away
– Omindirectional object sensing
– One entry per person, no purchase necessary
– Deadline for entry: 3/24/2019
– You must be at least 21 years old to enter
– You’ll also get the free Pilot’s Tip of the Week
– Your info is not shared
Step 2: Try This Decision-Making Challenge
Here’s your dilemma:
A day of fair-weather flying, tailwinds, and an on-airport restaurant with the tastiest barbecue in the county: What could be better? The after-lunch departure, however, leaves you deciding between departing uphill and upwind, or downhill and downwind. Trees off one runway end complicate matters further. Don’t wait too long; this fair weather won’t last.
How would you depart?
Watch this video for more details on this scenario and decide how you would handle it. You’ll have a chance to compare your choice with other pilots and learn from our experts. It’s full of useful tips and techniques for departing short fields.