Instrument pilots train for all sorts of failures: communication, navigation, instrumentation, and even propulsion. But what about a failure of the entire ATC system for your sector?
With COVID escalating, hearing “ATC Zero” is becoming a real possibility. What if this happens to you?
Hit the NEXT button below and you’ll be better prepared.
Listen to our team of experts share their ideas and techniques on handling this “ATC Zero” scenario.
- John Krug: CFII, FAA ATC Instructor & QA Specialist
- Bruce Williams: CFII, FAASTeam Rep, Aviation Author
- Tom Haines: Editor in Chief at AOPA
- Wally Moran: DPE, NAFI Flight Instructor Hall of Fame
- Doug Stewart: National CFI of the Year, DPE
- Ryan Koch: CFII, PilotWorkshops Course Designer/Producer
- Jeff Van West: Moderator, PilotWorkshops Creative Director
Congratulations—You are now eligible for a Free Trial of IFR Mastery!
See why thousands of pilots rely on this scenario training every month.
Try IFR Mastery free for 30 days and get instant access to our scenario library.
- Master the finer points of Instrument flying
- Hone valuable decision-making skills
- Gain a better understanding of IFR procedures
- Learn to recognize and avoid common traps